Momo came to visit the girls for a week. We had a lot of fun just doing nothing. She finally got to spend some time with Blake. It is hard for her to pay much attention to Blake because Lily wants MoMo to herself.
Mike went to Austin Saturday to spend the day with Beau and Dax so the girls had a slumber party. We put the air mattress in the living room, made pizza and watched Dora. Lily had a great time using the air mattress as her trampoline.
Sunday morning the girls were up early so I got them dressed and we headed to College Station to take some pictures with the wildflowers. Lily had the time of her life running around in the flowers. Blake, well she probably thought we were all nuts. Lily is not into sitting anywhere near her sister so I had to bribe her with Mickey Mouse stickers. I hope that one day she will love sweet Blake.
Blake is almost 3 months old, I can not believe it! She has to be the sweetest most gentle baby I have ever known. She rarely ever cries and sleeps so good. She has been sleeping through the night for almost a month. She sometimes wakes up in the middle of the night but puts herself right back to sleep. She is starting to smile all of the time. She is a little angel and I could not love her anymore.
Lily, she is a mess. I love her little personality. She is into everything and mostly into telling me NO all of the time. We are working on that. But, I am so thankful that she has the personality that she does. I did not want her to be shy and believe me she is far from that.
We will all miss MoMo but we will see her in a month!
McF
Umm.. how did Blake get so big! Why does it go so fast? She is adorable!!
ReplyDelete