Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The wagon!

Okay I promise to only blog about my weight journey on Mondays. But, seeing that yesterday was my first day back into the gym I thought I would update about that.
Why is it scary walking back into the gym for the first time? I was afraid the girl at the front desk was going to laugh at me and tell me to get lost. I guess she noticed how much I truly needed to be there and let the laughter stay hidden inside of her. She asked if she could take a picture of me so when I check in my picture will appear. Ummm no, NO! Please no pictures right now, I looked worse than usual so I dodged that bullet.
Last night I was so exhausted from just 40 minutes of working out. I know that this will get better and I will be so happy when I get into a routine of working out. So the journey has begun.......

No comments:

Post a Comment