What a beautiful day today was. Mike went and played golf with some high school friends and I stayed home with the girls. By afternoon time I was ready to get out and enjoy the sun. So we went next door to see what was going on and Jill was putting up the water slide. Why not!!! The kids had so much fun. Lily is not scared of a thing, she would still be going down that slide if I would allow.
As I already mentioned earlier we went to a crawfish boil last night. Mike brought baby Blake and I home around 6:30 so I could feed Blake and do some little things around the house. And then about 10:30 in walks Mike and Lils. Lily played her little heart out, she was exhausted. I was a little annoyed that they got home so late, I mean she is only 2!! Sometimes mommy just has to let go and let daddy take control and have some fun with his little girl.
I am off to Austin tomorrow for some serious work for a few days, and hoping to get to see the boys for a little bit while I am there. They are doing amazingly well, and I want to get by and give them kisses! The older Lily gets and the more Blake grows it gets harder and harder to be a working mom that has to travel. But, I know that it is for my family and so that is what keeps me going.
Have a great week,
McF
No comments:
Post a Comment