I have been cooking healthy and not eating as much, so I guess this is my new life. I took a picture of my boring dinner from this evening. Last night GoMa(Mike's mom) came over and decided to cook for us, she made us a healthy spaghetti with meatballs. It was so nice to have the night off from the kitchen. Thanks GoMa! I do have to admit I am really enjoying cooking and Mike doesn't seem to care what I cook as long as I cook! It is challenging to cook and care for the girls at the same time, but Mike handles them while I do the dirty work in the kitchen.
I am not going to admit the amount that I weigh at this point, it will floor you all and make you not want to be associated with me. I will save you the horror for now!
Still fat and hopefully on the road to chubby soon,
McF
I knew you could do it and more easily than you thought! Congrats and keep up the good work :)
ReplyDelete