Sunday, April 4, 2010

Fryar style Easter!









Today was Easter and we had a wonderful day around here. Lily woke up at 6AM(YIKES) but she crawled in bed with mommy and we slept late. Thank-you DADDY! When we finally woke up we found a basket of what the Easter bunny brought for Lily. You wouldn't believe all of the care bears that he brought her. He must have known that mommy had been looking high and low for those bears. She also got a bubble machine that she played with all day. Auntie Jules and Justin came over for a BBQ style lunch. Mike made ribs, cheekin and sausage. Auntie Jules brought some pork and bean salad and some potatoes that you wouldn't believe even if I told you. She also brought the girls a little Easter surprise. She is so good to the girls. I am so thankful everyday that they live so close. It is always just like family is here, we just sit around talk laugh and have a good time doing NOTHING! I usually like to get dressed up and go somewhere for Easter brunch, but I have to say that today was one of my favorite Easters.
Momo makes the long trek to Houston tomorrow. I can not wait for her to see the girls. She is not going to believe how big baby Blake has gotten.
I hope Easter was as good for everyone!
McF
.

No comments:

Post a Comment