Yesterday we got the incredible news that Beau and Dax were being released and would be back in Houston sooner than we thought. They made the long drive from Austin to Houston last night and got home around 8pm. They said the ride went smoothe and the boys were angels, but ready to eat when they arrived to their HOME.
I went by and took lunch to Leah and Curtis today and got to peak in on "my" boys. They were sleeping soundly in their pack n' play. I am so happy that they are all finally home. I missed Leah more than I could ever express. To go from talking to someone all day long everyday to seeing her only once every few weeks and talking on the phone rarely has been pretty hard! But, they are home and I am so happy to have them all back in Houston!
McF
No comments:
Post a Comment