We did nothing this weekend. We went to Rainforest Cafe and that was about it. But, for some reason I had the best weekend. I had so much fun with my girls and with Mike. I was really sad today when I thought Mike was going to leave us and go and play golf, only because I felt like we were having so much fun.
Lily and I went to CVS yesterday and to Sonic for drinks, it was just fun being with her and talking to her about silly stuff. Today I took her with me to the grocery store, I was very nervous on the way there. She usually is out of control and wanting to get down and run the aisles. NOT TODAY! Today she sat in the cart and we talked about all of the produce and she told me what everything was and what she wanted. It was just amazing hanging out with her and seeing how smart she truly is. I was just thinking tonight how truly blessed I am to have such a wonderful little family. I feel like my family is perfect and my little girls are such blessings. They have truly changed my life in everyway. I think Mike is right where he should be, a father of 2 precious princesses. He is so amazing with both of them. Lily loves her daddy and I know that Blake will love him just as much. Not to mention having his babies and seeing him with them has made me love him so much more.
Blake is smiling so much. She follows everything with her eyes and she just smiles. She coos and coos, it is the most awesome sound for her mommy to hear. I am so happy that she is back to feeling good, it scared me to death with her fever being that high. I just want to protect my girls and for them to never feel pain. I know that is not reality, but I will guard them for as long as I can.
Much Love,
McF
No comments:
Post a Comment