Monday, June 14, 2010

not much!

Not much going on around here since the weekend was spent nursing Lils back to health. She seems to be better this morning.

Last night I took her to get a burger and fries and we sat at a construction site looking at all of the tractors while she ate her dinner. She loved this.


Blake is teething like no other. Poor thing was a little grumpy this weekend. Just part of growing up I tell her.



We had Ryan and Crystal over for burgers on Saturday night. Ryan and Mike have been best friends forever, and I really like his girlfriend. They are a neat couple, and just love the kids. They fought over who got to hold Blake. Rarely do you ever see a guy so excited about holding a baby, but he was. I remember when Blake was first born and they came over, I think Ryan held Blake for over and hour and just ooood and awwwwd over her. Cyrstal loves to run and chase Lily around and so it was nice for Lily to get to play a little before her fever kicked back into high gear.

No news on the moles, I am hoping to hear something the first part of this week, I can not believe that it takes this long. Don't they know the stress they are causing me??

The weight is going great, I have actually lost more. I have been walking some at night. Who would have guessed that might help. Last night I was so fed up by being in the house I looked at Mike and said I am out the door, I have to walk! No, I didn't say go to the mall or go get something to eat alone, I HAVE TO WALK!!! So I am getting there. I am still counting the days until San Diego and know that I will be halfway to my goal by then, or at least I am sure hoping for that.

This weekend is Father's day and I am planning a fun Sunday for the family. So I will post pics on Monday (hopefully everything goes as planned)

Have a great week,

McF

No comments:

Post a Comment