Blake is chewing on everything in site.
She is rolling over and over and over! You leave her for 2 seconds and you come back and she is somewhere else.
Her little eyes follow Lily all over the place. If Lily is there then Blake is smiling.
Mike and I are having so much fun with these girls. Blake is the most laid back chilled out baby ever. She just smiles and goes with the flow. Lily is talking up a storm. She says the funniest things, we are shocked with the amount of knowledge this baby has.
Lily is out of her crib and in a toddler bed (Breezy you should be smiling). We are going to get her a big girl bed soon, I can't fit in the toddler bed very well to hug her and tell her stories about all of her animals that she sleeps with. I am thinking she at least needs a full size bed so mommy can lay with her. She has done amazingly well with staying in her bed. In the past week we have only had 1 night where she got up and walked into our room. Could it be me telling her that if she gets out of bed the bed bugs would bite her? I know.. I know.. sounds awful, bad mother if you will- BUT IT WORKS!!
Now the dreaded weight loss talk..... I am doing great. I have an amazing support system that is also doing this weight loss plan as well. We went to lunch today to check in with eachother and we are all on the right track. I now for sure have to lose weight so I can look good in San Diego!!! Well maybe I wont be looking GOOD, but better.
I hope you all have a great week, I know I plan on it!
Mc
No comments:
Post a Comment