Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hard lesson learned!

I had planned to take Lils to Schlitterbahn this morning and meet some of my friends from college there. I had totally pumped her up about the entire deal. At 5am this morning I heard her over the monitor saying, "no school, I go swimming". I thought that was so cute that she was so pumped about it.......... Then I check the weather at 6am and it has been nothing but flooding in New Braunfels, so I sent a text to Leann and said its a no go, and she replied with what a mess it is there. So I had to tell Lily when she woke up that we would not be going anywhere today, and that she would be going to school. Her little face was so crushed, and my heart broke into tiny little bits. I promised her that we could go and eat dinner at her favorite place with the sandbox, I know it is no where near the same, but it will have to work! I learned to never get her so excited about something and then having to let her down. I will just keep it a secret until we are backing out of the garage!

** I have not heard back from the doctor yet, I called yesterday and the nurse said it could possibly take 2 weeks!!!! WHAT????!?!?!?!?!?! So the wait continues.......


a friend posted this on facebook yesterday and I had to steal it!

~ Be careful in judging people, you never know what they are going through right now or what demons they faced in their past. None of us are perfect. ~

No comments:

Post a Comment