Well I am happy to report that to date I have lost 21POUNDS!!! Yep, that's right 21!!! I am very happy with this number. Still have 29 to go, but am happy with this.
I have been eating very healthy and going to either the gym or walking the neighborhood. I get so mad at myself when I stop going to the gym, once I start back I remember how great I feel when I go.
I am not bathing suit ready, but this weekend I will have to put one on, I am not looking forward to that at all! But, I look better then I did a few months ago.
There is a website that my friend shared with me and it is amazing. It is a weight watchers website that the lady has revamped normal everyday foods and made them weight watcher friendly. www.skinnytaste.com she has really great recipes for all kinds of meals.
I am so thankful for my support system. I could not do this without my best friends supporting me and my wonderful husband putting up with me.
Here's to another great week!
Mc
Way to go! So proud of you. :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!
ReplyDelete