Monday, March 28, 2011

Sandy Sunday Part II!

After naps and cheese we headed off to round 2 of the sand. We met the Galloways at Willies (not the same one as for lunch). The girls played and the boys sat and watched what all was going on. It was nice to hang out for a bit, although I don't feel like I get to chat much, again too busy taking Lily to the bathroom and chasing Blake around.

UPDATE: We are bottle free and down to only one baby with a PACI! Lily has done so awesome all weekend. We are so proud of her. I know it has been hard, when she is tired, hurt, upset she asks for it. We've hopefully made it. Boozer has gone 5 nights without a bottle- so I am happy to say I don't think I ever want to wash another one of those.
Holding her Cinderella close-
Big drink of water before the sand
 
And again with Cinderella.

No comments:

Post a Comment