Sunday, March 27, 2011

Begining to look like spring/summer!

Saturday after nap time we plugged in the sprinkler that Blake got for her birthday.  She sure didn't like it much, it soaked her.  But, Lils couldn't get enough of it.  She ran around naked all afternoon, and was still naked when it was time for bed.  She loves not wearing clothes. 
 
Please disregard the way the yard looks in these pics- I have been focusing all of my attention on the front yard.  I have cut down the oleanders in the back yard, now I just have to find some help digging the things up! 
Boozer loves to drive her car!





Found a ladybug, I am afraid that Blake killed this ladybugs sibling early in the day. 

we all stand up to drive









Loves to lay around in her fairy wings, this has to be one of the best gifts for her.  She loves them!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment