Mike went to the festival Sunday evening. I stayed back at the hotel and read my book and enjoyed the time alone. I don't get to lay around and enjoy the quiet very often. We had a great trip together and were so excited to get home to our girls. Next year they are coming with us. Maybe not to the festival but for sure to Denver!
TWO PRECIOUS CRAZY GIRLS, ONE LAZY SWEET PUP, ONE CRYING TO BE OUTSIDE CAT, 2 LUNATIC EXHAUSTED PARENTS= ONE HUGE HAPPY FAMILY...
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Sunday in beautiful Boulder!
On Sunday I wanted Mike to see Boulder so we headed up the highway to check it out. What a beautiful drive and cool little college town. I have always loved it there. So laid back and hippie style- they call it The Republic of Boulder!

Mike went to the festival Sunday evening. I stayed back at the hotel and read my book and enjoyed the time alone. I don't get to lay around and enjoy the quiet very often. We had a great trip together and were so excited to get home to our girls. Next year they are coming with us. Maybe not to the festival but for sure to Denver!
Mike went to the festival Sunday evening. I stayed back at the hotel and read my book and enjoyed the time alone. I don't get to lay around and enjoy the quiet very often. We had a great trip together and were so excited to get home to our girls. Next year they are coming with us. Maybe not to the festival but for sure to Denver!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment