I did not know it would take me so long to empty out all 3 rooms to make this actually possible. I am so happy now! I know that is silly that carpet makes me happy, but it makes the house look so much better. I am embarrassed to show the pictures of the before, we were living in filth!
TWO PRECIOUS CRAZY GIRLS, ONE LAZY SWEET PUP, ONE CRYING TO BE OUTSIDE CAT, 2 LUNATIC EXHAUSTED PARENTS= ONE HUGE HAPPY FAMILY...
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Momma gets excited over the small things!
I did not know it would take me so long to empty out all 3 rooms to make this actually possible. I am so happy now! I know that is silly that carpet makes me happy, but it makes the house look so much better. I am embarrassed to show the pictures of the before, we were living in filth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment