Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine's Party at school!

Blake and I packed up and headed to Lily's Valentine's party today. We walked into her classroom and Lily ran over to the carseat and was telling all of her classmates to "Hum mere" and she was so excited to show off Bake(as she calls her) I was in total shock. I had no idea that she would be so excited to see her baby sister. This made me smile!

Blake was good during the party, she cried a little but all in all she enjoyed herself. I had to keep the kids away from her, they were all really interested. I just kept handing them plastic babies and told them to scoot along. :)

I love watching Lily with her friends. She loves her classmates and her teachers. There is one teacher that she has really taken to, and the teacher has taken to her as well. Her name is Samantha and Lily talks about her all of the time. Today Mrs. Samantha was showing me all of the pictures that she takes of Lily, so I think the feelings are mutual. They are pals.

We had a lot of fun at the party, and can't wait for Valentine's on Sunday. I now have 3 special Valentines.....

Much Love,
McF






































.

No comments:

Post a Comment