Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Mommy turns 33!











Justin is not a fan of the flash.




Yesterday was my birthday, and what a great day it was. Although I had little to no sleep the night before, I had a great day. Blake and I went with Amber to eat at Shogun and then get our nails and toes done. Blake opted to sleep instead of getting pampered. She woke up long enough to poop at the nail salon and then back to sleep. She will learn, she will hopefully be my daughter that gets mani and pedis with me.
We went to dinner with LeeLee, CC, Justin and Jules. Dinner was good and the company was great. I love spending time with my nearest and dearest. The girls acted nice too, at the end of dinner Lily went around to everyone in the restaurant telling them that she IS WET! Indeed she was soaking wet, oops!!!! She drinks so much it is hard to keep up with her diaper. I will be taking extra clothes with us from now on. But, it was truly funny hearing her tell her business to total strangers. I had a great birthday and am content with not having anymore.
We have a Valentine's party at Lily's school this Friday, I will post pics from that.
Happy Hump Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment