
Well MoMo left this morning and I am not happy about this at all. I cried and cried as she pulled away. Lily just kept saying bye bye MoMo! This is going to be the hardest on her. They had so much fun together.
I am so thankful that my mom was able to come and help out for the amount of time that she did. She cooked and cleaned and took care of our little family. We are so greatful for all of her help. Will miss her so much! But, she will be back in March for the bluebonnets so that will be fun. We can take the girls out and get their pics taken with the wildflowers. That is if Blake will stay awake long enough to get her picture taken. 

Things are going good here. We have had a couple of good nights with Blake. I am trying my best to make her wake up and take a bottle every 3 hours. She is so hard to wake up. I have done everything, but we will keep on it.
Lily is doing great. She doesn't really care much about the baby, I guess that is good. She does help though, brings her the paci and will put her bottle by her so she can eat. :) She also wants to sit in Blake's bouncy chair and take Blake's socks off of her. 
We are getting into a routine over here and that will help once I get both girls on a little schedule. I am not a rigid person but a little routine never hurt anyone. I am so thankful to everyone for helping me to figure out how to get Blake on some sort of a schedule. It seems like an eternity since we have had a infant in the house.

We are getting into a routine over here and that will help once I get both girls on a little schedule. I am not a rigid person but a little routine never hurt anyone. I am so thankful to everyone for helping me to figure out how to get Blake on some sort of a schedule. It seems like an eternity since we have had a infant in the house.
I am loving every minute at home with Blake, she is such a sleeper that I am able to do what I want. Lily was not a sleeper at all, so she was a bit more difficult. I am dreading going back to work so soon, but it is something that has to be done. I am truly lucky to have the job that I have!

Auntie Jules is coming this weekend for an interview in The Woodlands, I have every finger and toe crossed that the interviews go well. I would love to have her close again. We can't wait to see her, I know she is so ready to snuggle with Blake too!!!
I will post more after the weekend.
Much love,
The Fryar's






No comments:
Post a Comment