Thursday, February 4, 2010

Friendships!

I have to post this because tonight I was touched by a friendship that I have with a very dear person. Mike was going out with the guys tonight and I was a little nervous being home alone with the girls. How was I going to handle both girls and get Lily to bed, all with not being able to lift anything heavy. Mike e-mailed me and told me not to plan anything for dinner because he was going to take care of that and make sure that we were all okay before he left.
He was about to head out the door to go and meet the boys, and I was a little confused as to what he was doing for us for dinner. When the garage door opens and in comes Leah with Chick Fil-A, she had come to babysit the Fryar girls while daddy went out and enjoyed some beverages. She played with Lily while I fed Blake, and helped me get Lily to bed. I know Lily enjoyed hanging out with her LeeLee.
I am so thankful for the wonderful friendships that I have. Leah coming into the house brought tears to my eyes. So my first night alone with the girls turned into a girls night in for all of us.

THANK-YOU LEAH!!!! You made my week.

No comments:

Post a Comment