Monday, February 1, 2010

1st Pediatrician visit!


We had our first visit to the pediatrician last Friday. Everything is perfect, we have even gained a pound. I was surprised it wasn't 13 pounds as much formula as she consumes.
We love our pediatrician, I grew up with her and have known her forever. So there is no better trust than that. She is so sweet and lets me call her cell phone if I have questions. that is the best part.





The weekend was good, they are going to be really long for a while. It is hard not being able to just pick up and go, but we will be able to in time. The weather hasn't been so wonderful either, so the cabin fever is bad for everyone.
We were able to take MoMo out for a nice dinner on Saturday night and Salma watched both of the girls. They did art work and played with Salma and her girls. I am not sure what we would do with out her. She is always a huge help to us. It is hard to trust anyone with your babies, and I trust her completely. Probably because she has helped me to raise Lily. She was the one I would go to with all of my silly questions.
Well Mike and I have decided we are going to take this house back. I am going to work on keeping Blake up more in the afternoon so she will sleep better at night. She has really confused the day and night. Mike switched with me and did night duty on Friday night, I don't think he will be switching with me again. He was exhasuted, maybe there is a new found respect for me there, who knows! Blake sleeps very well during the day, who sleeps during bath time????
Lily has really started to come around, she loves me again! I was so upset for a while, that she would never love her mommy again. But, we are buddies again.
We are all hanging in there and doing great. Bags under our eyes will be around for a while, but that is to be expected. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment