I was talking to Mike yesterday and became highly stressed out when I realized that Blake will be here in a little over 3.5 months. That may sound like forever to some, but to me that is as good as saying she will be here tomorrow. I am READY, well not really READY, but READY.
My high school best friends are giving me a shower and I could not be more excited and thankful for that. Lily and I are heading out of Houston on the 28th of October, Lily will be meeting MoMo (my mom) in the Dallas airport and flying onto Amarillo with her. I will be staying put in Dallas for a few nights to attend and work a builder show there. I am not very excited about that part, but hey the end of my travels are getting closer. I will be joining them in Amarillo for Halloween, there is no way in the world I can miss my baby girls 2nd Halloween. There is something about Halloween that I just LOVE and nothing will stop me from sharing that with Lily. We will be in Amarillo for a week after that and my shower is November 7th in Amarillo. So we will be away from daddy for 1.5 weeks.... what in the world will he do. Enjoy the quiet times...
Lily had her pictures taken this weekend and they are so precious, I can not wait to scan them in and share them with everyone.
Have a great week!
McF
No comments:
Post a Comment