Well it has been a rainy one for the past few days, so on Sunday after sitting in the house all day I let Lily go and play with her friend Kathryn in the gutter water. I know I know... But, she was so happy doing it and I just couldn't NOT let her. So her and Kathryn (our neighbor/Lily's best friend) had the best time out there. They laughed and laughed and it made us all laugh too.
We had a busy little weekend, daddy was out of town so it was just the girls. Aunt Lou-Lou (Leslie) came into town on Saturday and we all played and then took Lily to Gamma's house so she could play over there. Lily had a great time over there and I sure thank Gamma for spending some time with Lily. 
So all in all we had a very busy exhausting weekend and can not wait to see Daddy when he gets home.
So all in all we had a very busy exhausting weekend and can not wait to see Daddy when he gets home.
Fun times in the Fryar household!! You can tell how much fun Lily had by the look on her face! After such a long drought the poor kiddos got to get acquainted with RAIN water!!
ReplyDelete