Tomorrow is our 20 week appt for Blake. I am extremely nervous about this one, I don't know why?? I guess cause of all the things they check for so I am nervous and have been pacing the house all week. I had to stay home this week and finish some office work, so that has given me ample time to FREAK OUT!! It has been 5 weeks since I have seen the doctor and that is very rare for us. Being high-risk we usually see her more. But, she is comfortable with everything and so I should be too. I know she is in there, we hear her little heartbeat every night and I can feel her kick me at times. I have never been one of those pregnant women that get to feel the baby all of the time. I guess it is because I have so many extra organs it is hard for the baby to get to the surface. :) So I will post my doctor update tomorrow.
As for news in Lily's world, she is transitioning to the older room at school. They think she is a little bored with the kids her own age and so they want to try her out in the 2 year old class. They say that she is very busy at school telling all the children what to do and not to do. I know that has to be tiresome for her :). The teacher thinks she gets frustrated when all the kids don't listen to her. hmmm she must get this from her mommy. She had her school pictures yesterday and she looked so cute! Her aunt LeeLee and I went shopping to find the perfect outfit and of course we found it! We had to dress her in stages yesterday, she isn't much for dresses. Again she must get that from her mommy, well I know her daddy is not much for dresses either, but you know what I mean. So needless to say she was all dressed and looking cute! I will post the pics once I get them.
As for the rest of the Fryar's we are hanging in there. When work is slow for one of us it is busy for the other, so I guess with 2 people in Sales this is a good thing. I am hoping that both of our businesses will pick up at the sametime soon. We are doing good, Mikey is ever so happy to have football on and I am just busy worrying about the baby, the baby room, how Lils will deal and so on and so on........ I will post more after our appt tomorrow. Keep baby Blake and Lils in your thoughts.
McF
Can't wait to see Lily's pics! And will pray for a great update/appt for Blake tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteHUGS!
~dana