Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Our little trip!


We decided to take a little family trip to Santa Fe to enjoy some cooler weather.
Mike has never flown with Lily so this was a first for him and a joyous event it was. Not to mention I am the worst person to fly with. Our plane had mechanical issues so we had to wait an hour for another plane. Not to mention me making us get there already 2 hours early. Thank heavens for the Presidents club. Lily did good on the way to Amarillo and we survived the flight.
We got to Amarillo and met some friends for dinner, my favorite burger joint is there so we headed there. Lily was a trooper, I know how tired she was from having to sit still on the plane.



Lily took a bath before getting on the road to Santa Fe. The 4 hours in the car was not too bad, thank goodness my mom was in the back entertaining her.
As soon as we got to the hotel Lily went for a swim in the hot tub. She loved it.


We went to the ski slopes on Sunday and let Lils run around everwhere. She found some dogs to chase around and poo Mike had to run after her all up and down the mountain.


She loved throwing rocks into the puddles of water and the creek. We had a great time just watching her run all over the place.














We are all so exhausted but glad that Lily had a great time. I think we will plan a more kid friendly trip the next time. Or maybe I will just plan a beer drinking trip for myself and leave Mike home to take on the girls. :) I am so thankful that Mike is such a great daddy, he chased Lily all over New Mexico. It is getting much harder for me to run after her. That is all for now, I will write more later, but for now I am exhasuted. McF

1 comment:

  1. OMG she's getting SO big!! And yes, I mean Lily not you my pregnant cousin :0) HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete