Saturday, July 16, 2011

THE WIGGLES!

I bought tickets to The Wiggles a few months ago, and then Mike reminded me that he was going to be in Vegas. So I called MoMo and made her come to the rescue. I am not sure I could have taken them both by myself, so she drove down to Houston for a week. I always love when she comes to visit. The girls had a great time with her as well. Blake really took to her this time and wanted MoMo to carry her around instead of her mommy. Of course Lily loves it more than all of us when HER MoMo comes. They are good buddies. Here are a few pics that I took at the show.

Blake and MoMo walking and chatting

Ooops what happened to Blake

Getting excited for the show


Ooops I brought the wrong toy for Blake..




No comments:

Post a Comment