Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July!

On the 3rd we went over to Leah and Curtis', you might ask why I don't have pictures... Well Lily and Blake are under the weather. Lily with a double ear infection and Blake with a nasty nose and nasty cough. So mommy went over for a couple of hours and then daddy went.
On the 4th I decided to turn the backyard into a water hose park. Blake is not sure about getting wet, unless of course it is in the bath. Lily loves every second of it. She could stay out there for days, she quit early because she was tired and not herself.

















We had my favorite vegans over for dinner on the 4th.  They brought black bean burgers, and I have to admit I am SOLD!!  I thought it was awesome.  I can not wait to eat the leftovers, and I know my mom will love it too.  Mike was not too sure, so he grilled a real burger.  I miss these 2 so much, and was so glad to have them over for a bit..  It took Blake a little while to warm up to them, she kept lowering her head and backing away (yep shy like her mommy)
Blake was very interested in helping her Godmother clean dishes.

Auntie Jules puts them in and Blake takes them out..  DONE!

The girls got to watch fireworks on Jules' phone.  Poor Jules had to play it about 100 times.  She sure didn't seem to mind.

I told them they have to come over more and stay in Houston longer so Blake will know them.  I know as she gets older she will not forget them, it had been a month or two since they had seen her.  She has changed a lot since then. 

McF

No comments:

Post a Comment