Monday, May 3, 2010

Weighing in!

Good Morning!

Well, I am happy to report that I have lost 11pounds. Yes, that is correct 11POUNDS! So here it is my friends I am below 200lbs. There I said it. I can not believe that I am actually announcing this for the world to know. I have not been excercising, I feel like I really don't have the time for it, which is total BS! I promise to start going to the gym 3-4 times a week. It is sad that I make every excuse in the world not to go and sweat. I just washed my hair, I don't want my make-up to run, I would rather watch Young and the Restless, I have too much work...... ECT ECT!! I will get back into it and be at my goal by Baby Blake's first birthday. I am on the right track- now getting off my ass and getting it in gear is the next goal. I also have a goal of wearing my wedding ring by Breezy's wedding. That is right, I have been a fat single woman for long enough.
Now I can enjoy my coyote bluff with Breezy! Well that is if she is even eating anything before her big day. We will have to see about that. Maybe we can pick up a salad for her while I indulge on a BIG JUICY burger!

Happy week my friends, I am off to Austin AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment