One of my dearest friends and college roommate Marci is living in Amarillo for the time being. She usually resides in Japan but she has some health issues and has been going to the doctors in the states, and they are taking great care of her. We all went to lunch today and then took her niece Sofee and Lily out to see the horses at the ranch. We had a great time, the weather could not have been any more perfect. It started out at 39 but turned out to be a wonderful day. The ranch is so peaceful and beautiful, I love going out there every chance I get. Lily had the time of her life running all over the place. We got home and she passed out. It was so nice to see Marci and spend the afternoon with her. I miss seeing her all of the time and am so glad that we have reconnected.
McF
No comments:
Post a Comment