Wednesday, May 12, 2010

We made it to MoMo's!












We made it to Amarillo. Lily did great in her own seat. This was the first time she flew with her own ticket. She told everyone in the airport that she is 4, where does she get that from? Everyone was so sweet to her, she got stickers and all kinds of fun stuff. I swore to never have my child on a leash, but with Lily it is a must, and worked wonders.
The landing in Dallas was plenty bumpy and the entire plane clapped when we made it safely (you can imagine how I was feeling) Lily thought it was time for her to get off she had had enough. We finally got her settled in for the last leg of our flight. Blake just slept most of the time. She got off of her schedule and it was hard to get her back on it, I wont ever let that happen again. When we finally got to MoMo's we had 2 very fussy babies. But, we are here and can't wait to see everybody.

McF

No comments:

Post a Comment