Monday, May 17, 2010

Spa night with Aunt Marci!

Marci came over Saturday night to watch Lily and Blake while we went to Breezy's wedding. She brought her niece Sofee with her, I had requested this. Lily thinks Sofee is awesome, she is almost 4 so Lily listens to everything she says and does just as she is told. As soon as Sof walked in, she took Lily's paci out and handed it to MoMo, I guess no paci is needed to play with the big girls. Marci came in with 2 huge bags, one filled with any and all nail polish colors and another barbie bag that was full of make-up. They had a great "girls night in/spa night"














Pizza and cherry limes from HUDS! Lils had her first experience with a cherry lime, and Marci did not leave me out. She brought me my favorite Diet Coke with lime- yummm!
























































































Marci is an angel, I am so glad that she got to meet my entire family and spend time with my precious girls. We all thank-you Marci and can't wait to see you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment