Monday, November 30, 2009

Decorating the Tree with a Fever!


Mike and MoMo put the tree up before MoMo went home. Lily thinks this is the great thing ever. Even with a fever she still wanted to put "her" ornaments on the tree.
Every morning she runs to daddy and says, "Dadda, lights on".
We have all of the lights outside up and she thinks it is all great. It is so special decorating now, I just know in my heart that it is all for her. The smile on her little face is worth every bit of it. I will finish the inside of the house this week and we will enjoy it for a month. Then its get the house spotless for #2 to arrive!

I love the holiday season. Work is dead, which is NOT great, but everthing else is perfect.
We are not sure of our plans for Christmas this year. My brother and Jessica will be here Christmas Eve, so I am looking forward to the holidays with them.







No comments:

Post a Comment