Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Doctor Visit

I just got home from the 1 hour glucose test and we will have the results in 3 days. I am hoping that I do not have to take the 3 hour test. It is awful!!!

The doctor measured my belly and could not believe how far to the left that Blake is. Well of course she is, she is in my left uterus so she is totally opposite of Lily. We talked about my blood pressure which was a huge concern with Lily. The main reason we delivered Lily early was because of my darn blood pressure. I am doing great with that so far. With Lily is started acting up around 31 weeks, so we hopefully will not have the same issue. I have 33lbs to go to catch up to where I was with Lily, so THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN!!!!!

I hope to hear that my test results are negative and that the doc doesn't want me back until the day before Thanksgiving for our regulare scheduled appointment. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment