Well, I after 3 hours of hell yesterday I did pass the glucose test. So I am very excited about that.
I am busy getting Lily's birthday together, nothing like last minute either. Last year it was all planned and done by August, this year well umm I have dropped the ball. So I am getting everything together. I leave for Austin and Killeen tomorrow and will be a wreck wanting to get back and get everything in order.
My mom comes in on Thursday so I am so excited about that. Someone to help me with all of this and someone to also help me get Thanksgiving together. I am so stressed and overwhelmed with all that we have going on. I am thinking that we have to re-think Thanksgiving with it being so close to Lily's birthday. Maybe just take a little vacation each year around this time of year. I am ready to start our own traditions! I love having Lily's birthday party here and don't wanna stop doing that for a few more years. I love having all of our friends and family over and just hanging out. So we will see. Who the heck knows how I will feel when I will have 2 wild women in my house make that 3 including me (Poor Mikey). Right now I feel really tired thinking about it all!
I have been wanting to buy Lily the Elf on a Shelf book, but I know she is too young for it. So today I wondered in a store and there was the author she signed it for Lily. I am so excited about that. I will have to wait a year to bring it out, but that will be something special for her to have when she is older. It is the little things that make me smile! She signed the book: Dearest Lily, Always believe. I just love it!
Anyways that is enough from me for now, I have a ton of stuff to do and time is running out. YAY for my baby turning 2 on Friday!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment