Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Time!
















It is that time of year, and I love it!










Lily and I went with the neighbors to Santa's Wonderland outside of College Station last week. Lily sat on my lap as I drove through the park, there are few pics because of this. She loved it, and kept saying, "Momma lights...Momma lights" She was a trooper, running on zero fuel from a no nap day. She wanted to stay there all night and look at all of the lights. So I have a couple of other lights outings for her. That is what this time of the year is all about, HER!
We had some snow here on Friday and Lily and I were out driving around in it. She had her 2 year checkup that day and so we had to go. She is doing wonderful and Dr. Brack is very pleased with where she is. She is in the 95 percentile for her height and 65 percentile for her weight. A tall and skinny girl. I think maybe at one time I might have been tall and skinny. Those days are LONG gone.
Lily and Daddy sat on the edge of the bed and watched a Muppets Christmas, everytime a commercial came on Lily was very upset that the "Frog" was gone! So of course I had to go out and buy the video for her so she can learn more about the "Frog".
We go to the doctor on Wednesday to check on baby sister and see how she is doing. I can not believe that it will be 6 weeks on Thursday........ Wow where has the time gone??????

No comments:

Post a Comment