I honestly think that Lily believes that the Christmas tree is her own big toy. She is able to turn it on and off on her own, and she loves to take the ornaments on and off as well. I forget that she is taller than she once was, so her little fingers can reach very high.
We have gone almost everynight to look at lights. She loves it. She just keeps saying, "more lights daddy, more lights"
We went to Prestonwood Forrest last night and looked at all of the lights, we might have to go back there and look again, Lily had seen enough and was ready for "home".
My brother and sister-n-law get in on Christmas Eve and I am looking forward to spending a relaxing Christmas at our house with my family. We are going out to eat for Christmas Eve (mom and I will go to church) and then Christmas Day will be cooking dinner at our house. I can't wait for Lily to wake up and Santa has come to visit her. She will be so excited. 
I am feeling pretty good, getting to the end of the road over here and I am READY! I went yesterday and registered Blake at the hospital, so we have a little over 5 weeks and our 2nd angel will be with us. We go in on Monday for a big appointment to get all of the measurements and make sure everything is coming along. I am very nervous about it, but I know that everything is perfect.
I have to get back to Blake's room and get everything in order, her closet is a mess with all of mommy's stuff still in it. I am hoping to talk daddy into helping me clean it out. Rock Band drums have to find a new home. :) I also am way behind on Lily's thank-you cards from her birthday. I am not like this at all, I usually have them out the next day, man I am slacking! I told Leah the other day that I have dreams about back when I was organized, those days are GONE!
I will update after our appointment next week, McCalle
Wow, things are moving along. These last 5 weeks will go quickly, I am sure. Wishing you all a Merry Christmas. I just love this time of the year! It is so much fun sharing it with a little one.
ReplyDelete