Monday, August 8, 2011

Nekkid Jumping...

Wow, sorry I have been so bad at updating the blog. I have been on the road for the past 3 weeks and so I have neglected you all.

Blake started her new school a week ago today. She is still trying to get adjusted to it, she cried her eyes out this morning when I left her. Lily on the other hand is doing amazingly well in her new class. I am so happy that she is making friends and doing so well.

As you are all aware it has been hot as anything here. So we are doing whatever we can to keep the girls entertained and staying cool. On Sunday the four of us were on the trampoline with the sprinkler under one side and the water ball on the other. We had the best time.

Here are some pics from the weekend....


Blake's first day at her new school..

Fun on the tramp...


practicing for Sea World..

I sure love this handsome man!




Art work and eating...  She is talented.

Munchkin munchin on her "banana"

No comments:

Post a Comment