Monday, August 22, 2011

This and That!

Saturday was meet the teacher day. So I took Blake to her orientation. She will still have the same teachers, but we still had to go. They went over the curriculum and we were on our way.

I then took Lily to meet her teacher. His name is Mr. Wilkes and he is going to be wonderful. I could not be more excited about this school. They are very structured and the girls both seem to like that a lot. Lily is already doing things she was not doing at the other school, and I am so thankful that I was given the extra push to move them to a new place.

Sweet BIG girl. 

Lils, Pony and Boo ready for meet the teacher.

come on Sissy hold my hand..
After Lily went to meet Mr. Wilkes we went next door for Kathryn's 5th birthday party.  The girls all had a great time and Repunzel even showed up for the party.  Poor Mike is not real sure how he feels about Lily wanting to always be a princess now.  :)
dancing...

My "sweet" baby

Dancing around the living room

Lily so proud of the dress she go to borrow

Kathryn and Repunzel

a few of the girls with Repunzel

umm yes the dress was a bit big

mad at mommy for not letting her open presents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment