Monday, June 6, 2011

Not much!

Not much happened around here this weekend.

Mike and I got to enjoy an adult dinner on Saturday night with a few of his co-workers. He was one of the few that won a contest and so we were taken out to a great dinner. I was not looking forward to it, but ended up having a great time.

The girls got to stay at home and play with Avory (Blake's boyfriend) and Victoria (a teacher from school that we love).

When we got home at around 10:30 Lily was in the bathroom crying and coughing her head off. Then came the throwing up. The cough sounded just like the strep throat cough she gets. So I was not excited about the night ahead. We calmed her down and put her in bed with us and tried to go to sleep. NOT HAPPENING! I hear Blake semi choking on the monitor around 2am and so I ran into her room to find her laying down throwing up. So I sat her up and then had Mike grab her and throw her in the bath (she hated hated hated that). Not sure what was going on with them, they both tossed their cookies one more time and then went to sleep.

We took them to the urgent care and Lily tested negative for strep and Blake has an ear infection. I am giving Lily today and in the morning I am taking her to her pediatrician. I just don't trust the urgent care doctor we saw on Sunday. They both seem to be feeling just fine, so who knows. All I know is that I felt like I had a complete hangover yesterday and did not even have one sip of alcohol on Saturday night.



This is what a princess looks like when she wakes up!

One nude princess and her little sister princess watching tv!

No comments:

Post a Comment