Monday, June 20, 2011

A dip in the pool and other things...

Lily spent the night with Gomma on Friday night and it was really hard on her mommy and daddy. It was so quiet with no one here to boss us around. I feel like when all of my chickens are not under the same roof that I am lost.
On Saturday Boo and I met Mike over at CC and LeeLee's to swim for a bit. She is getting better about the water, she isn't loving it just yet but is getting better.


Sweet Dax in the floatie

Beau trying to act like Boozer is not there. 

I love this little boy and his crazy hair.  He has changed so much just in a couple of months. 


Boo loving all of the toys the boys have to offer. 

Mind if I just dump this in the pool?

Sweet babies...

Dax and momma. 

Beau and his daddy and beer oh and his rear. 

Blake kept getting in and out.. in and out... in and out...

Blake monkeying around with her Lioness sister in behind her. 

What happens when Blake poops in the bathtub with all of her toys... They get a good bleachin'

Rarrrrrrrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment