Monday, April 4, 2011

Mommy's Helper

As you all know I am working very hard to redo our garden in the front and the back. On Friday I was in Austin and woke up at 6am and decided on my way home I needed to stop by The Antique Rose Emporium in Brenham. This place is so beautiful, I just wanted to move my house there and forget about having to plant anything. Anyways 10 rose bushes later I headed home.

Mike was out of town this weekend and Boozer wouldn't nap so I let her "help" me with the planting.


Everything goes to the mouth

Look mommy NO hands

Every hole I would dig she would quickly sit in it. 

DIRTY GIRL

After having this rose bush in our yard for 2 years we have our first bloom

Poor thing walking in knee high grass/ We will get that taken care of today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment