Sunday, April 17, 2011

Quick post....

I did not want Aunt Breezy to get to work on Monday morning and have nothing to read, so here is just a quick update.

Poor Lily has strep, once again.  So we have had a bad couple of nights with NO sleep.  She had this strange rash on her face, she did not look like herself to me. I took her to the pediatrics urgent care on Saturday afternoon and they gave us some meds, said she has strep and the rash is called strep rash.  She slept like a rock last night- she still has a cough and still looks pretty miserable.  But, we are on the mend. 

It was way to quiet in the house, and here is where I found the girls.


Look at sweet girls face- that is strep rash




Playing together, makes my heart smile. 



I am on my way out the door to eat lunch with my family and then head to Austin for 4 nights.  Since I was #1 in sales for my company I get a trip to Barton  Creek Spa and Resort in Austin, sounds awesome.  Well then I get the agenda and it will be way more work than play.  So here's to sleeping in a nice hotel, and having meetings all day long in a nice hotel. 

Have a great week....

No comments:

Post a Comment