Monday, July 19, 2010

our sweet angels!

I love that my angels can now take a bath together. Lily wants to brush and wash Blake's hair. It is so cute.

I am hesitant to write this blog, but here goes. Lily woke up on Monday and was a totaly nightmare, I thought I was going to have to drop her on her Auntie Jules' front porch for a while. I just could not take anymore. For some reason I think Lily knew this, she knew I was at my limit.....

On Tuesday Lily woke up a new person and it has been the same for almost a week. I have been treating her to special things for her good behavior (some may call it bribing)!!



On Tuesday afternoon mom and I picked Lily up early from school and took her swimming as a treat for being an angel. She loves swimming and this was perfect.
On Wednesday I took her to marble slab for some "pink" ice cream.
On Thursday we took her around the corner to see a bunch of tractors. She loves to look at them but is scared to death to get close to them.

I love the new Lily, I of course loved the old Lily as well, but what a breath of fresh air to wake up to someone telling you they love you instead of telling you to GO AWAY!
I wont ask why the change, I will just take it in and let my heart smile.


The girls chat in the morning before school. It keeps Blake smiling, as long as Lily is within eyes reach for Boozer. I just love my baby girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment