so..... MoMo has been in town for a week and we have been having a ball. We have been shopping all around and playing with the girls. So much fun having my mommy here. I could hang out with her everyday for the rest of my life. We have ordered all of the fabric to make Lily's room into a big girl room. How come her room will be so much nicer than mine? I have nothing custom made in my room. When we move to our next house in a few years that will change, for now it is all about my girls.
I get my stitches out tomorrow and I can not wait for that. I have the worst case of the itchies ever. So that will be nice.
I am now down, 30POUNDS!!! Yep, that is right... But, I am coming to terms with what my body will look like when I lose the last 20. It will never be the body I had BLAB(before Lils and Blake) maybe I should make that BLOB(before Lils or Blake) BLOB sounds better. :) But, I am working out everyday and doing my thing. I leave for San Diego in less than 2 weeks!!!!! There will be no bikini wearing there, but I will be better than before. Can't wait to see my cousin Dana and spend some quality time with my Breezy! Oh and also work, I can for sure wait for that!
Peace,
McF
Congrats on the weight loss!! I haven't been as successful over the last few weeks but at least the trend has been loss here too! Can't wait to see you either!! Love and hugs :)
ReplyDelete