What a wonderful day!
Mike asked for weeks what I wanted to do for my day. I offered up many ideas, all of them he looked at me like I was nuts. So on the day of we loaded up the car and tried to go and eat somewhere yummy, but I guess all of the other mommy's wanted to eat there as well. So we headed to the kolache factory (still so yummy). Then we went to the blueberry farm and got our bluberry pickin' on. It was so nice outside and the girls(and even Mike) loved doing this. Boo picked a lot of green ones, and Lily found a lot of trees that were jackpots(loaded with blueberries). We ate along the way and tossed the green ones out so we didn't have to purchase them.
Then it was home to rinse them off(not sure why, we ate a pound at the farm/unrinsed). We ate on them all day and I have even had some this morning. What a wonderful family to spend the day with. I love you guys...
No comments:
Post a Comment