So here is the final product... I am so excited to finally have a double oven and nice appliances. This has been so much fun for me to research and change. I got to use my double oven the other night to make dinner and it was great.
 |
| Lovely border and "crap" all over the fridge |
 |
| Old counters and white dishwasher. |
 |
| WHITE WHITE WHITE! |
 |
| I am going to miss the border and the lovely light. I hope I can get over letting them go. |
<><><><> 
>
>>>> | >
| Here is the kitchen with the counters, paint, and appliances. |
I know that it is crazy to say this, but after 6.5 years... I finally am starting to feel like this is home. Stay tuned for the living room updates, coming soon to a computer near you!
No comments:
Post a Comment