MoMo and I loaded up the girls on Sunday and headed to the Kemah boardwalk. The girls had so much fun, I know we will be doing this again when it is a little COOLER!! Being the awesome mommy I am, I forgot sunscreen (and the girls and I paid for that). Blake refused to be carried anywhere so she slowly walked all over the place. Lily road the airplane alone (scared her to death), I had to sit in the plane with Blake and I think if I had been in the plane with Lily she would have loved it (sorry no pics of that, MoMo is not much for taking pics).
We rode the train around the boardwalk and even found ourselves in the middle of an old western shoot out. No No No, not modern day shootout, old days..
Had lunch at the aquarium BARF!!! But, the girls love looking at all the fish. And would you believe it, NEMO was even there.
No comments:
Post a Comment