
Well here I am in the 4th month of this weight loss thing. To date I have lost 41pounds!!!! 75 pounds since having baby Boozer. I feel great and am loving every minute of this. I have found myself cheating a bit more here and there, but I do not stray from my gym workouts. Mike has been awesome watching the girls while I hit the gym on the weekends. I think it is more for his peace than mine, I am not in that great of a mood if I miss the gym. So it has all worked out. I was looking back at some pictures of when I first started really watching my food intake and can not believe that I let myself go to Breezy's wedding with all the extra baggage in my face and everywhere else. Julie passed some jeans down to me and I thought I would not get into them until the winter, and I am happy to say I am wearing them NOW! Thanks Jules for helping to outfit me. Thank-you to everyone who has continued to put up with me on this journey. McF

Now if I could find a good picture of the 4 of us together and figure out how to put it in the top I would be happy. Happy not looking at my marshmellow face everytime I go to our blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment