Monday, September 20, 2010

First trip to the park!

I decided on Sunday that it was time for Baby Blake to head to the park and try out the swing. We got the girls in the wagon and headed down the street. Blake thought the entire outing was perfect. She smiled and smiled (she seems to mostly smile anyways). Watching her and her sister in the swings was such a great feeling, I just hope they are best friends growing up. I always wanted a sister!





















I saw a side of Lily that was upsetting to me. These 2 little girls came to the park and Lily was very mean to them. She kept telling them it was her swing and her wagon and blah blah blah. When Lily's friend Kathryn got to the park, Lily became even nastier to the 2 little girls. She would not let them play what they were playing. It was very sad for me to see her acting this way, I am going to work on this right away. I do not want Lily to grow up and be the girl that I was or that I came home and cried about. I want her to be friends with everyone and not just with a few certain girls. I never thought that this would start at this age, so it has to stop at this age as well!

1 comment:

  1. McCalle... your girls are beautiful!! Isn't it just those simple moments with them that life feels right? I can't believe how fast they grow up!

    ReplyDelete