Monday, March 8, 2010

Little Bigs

I have to blog about this place. I am a hamburger SNOB. I think the best burger is in Amarillo at Coyote Bluff http://coyotebluffcafe.com/ they are the biggest juiciest spiciest burgers ever. Everytime I am in Amarillo I drag Breezy and we head off to Coyote Bluff. Well friends I have been introduced to another burger that I have to say is very simple and very yummy. Justin came to town with Julie while I was in the hospital and kept telling me about this place where he went and ate. He would brag and brag about it because I was in the hospital drinking broth. So when I was finally up to it he and Julie took me there to try it out on my own. http://littlebigshouston.com/ this place is wonderful. It is very simple, just 3 or 4 choices on the menu, but there is something about them that just makes your mouth water. Why am I writing about this, because I have been thinking about these little burgers ALL DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment