Thursday, March 11, 2010

Fryar girls!









I am loving this time with my girls. They are both growing and changing so fast.
I was thinking about to this ridiculous thought that I was struggling with before I had Blake. I was so afraid that I was not going to love her, love her the way that I love Lily. Mike thought I had lost my mind. I could not explain my feelings to him. The love a mother has for her children is different, well that is how I feel. When I first saw Blake I knew right away I loved her. I loved her because she was this innocent, precious baby. I love her now because she is my innocent, precious baby. I can not get enough of her. I know this might sound ridiculous to some. But, she and Lily have changed the person that I am. I am so excited to see where their little lives take us. I can't wait for the rest of our lives with these angels. Our family is for sure complete and for that I am forever thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment